Selling Your Home
In selling your home, your objective is to achieve a high sales price in a short amount of time. With Brennan Realty Services, youâ€™ll get the expertise, market focus, and personalized service that will help you achieve that objective. Â Hereâ€™s how:
- Wide market exposure:Â As Barbara Corcoran said, â€śOn the Internet, everyone is equal.â€ťÂ Your home will be listed on the regionâ€™s top listing sites like StreetEasy.com and NYTimes.com. These are the sites where buyers look first, and they provide reach and exposure that are far superior to any brokerage firm site. Â Your home will also be promoted with social media tools, including blogs, Facebook and Twitter, as well as the Brennan Realty Services web site.
- Listening. Listening is not only polite; it really helps us sell your house! Before we put your home on the market, weâ€™ll sit with you to learn all we can about your home and what makes it unique and special. The more we know about the home, the more detail and excitement we can convey to the prospective buyer.
- Smart, strategic pricing. We know real estate inside and outâ€”not only the physical asset, but the local community and market conditions as well. So weâ€™ll carefully and thoroughly assess your property and price it strategically. This often translates into less time on the market and a price that will please you.
- Â Effective presentation. From adding finishing touches like couch pillows, to obtaining (at our expense) professional photography that flatters your home, to producing an attractive four-color brochureâ€”no detail will be overlooked in presenting your home.
- Prioritizing improvements. Because of our in-depth experience in developing and rehabilitating historic homes, weâ€™ll recommend–and prioritizeâ€” improvements that will help sell your home.
- In-depth tours to qualified buyers. Since prospective buyers benefit from a more personal, in-depth approach, weâ€™ll focus time and attention on qualified buyers. Weâ€™ll provide buyers with Â Â personal, in-depth tours of the home and discuss all its character, detail and historyâ€”while answering any questions and addressing any concerns, right on the spot.Â This also allows us to better match the needs of the buyer with those of the seller, and to maximize consideration for your time and privacy concerns.
- Extra value. Every home has a story to tellâ€”especially if itâ€™s built long ago. For historic homes, weâ€™ll commission a genealogy by Suzanne Spellan (aka Montrose Morris) that chronicles the history of the home, its residents, the block, and the neighborhood. Small touches like this go a long way in increasing buyer interest.
The brownstone Brooklyn market is picking upâ€”especially for three-four bedroom homesâ€”so now may be a good time to sell.
For information about how Brennan Realty can help you sell your home, contact:
Donald Brennan,Â Principal,Â Brennan Realty Services Â 917-568-6525Â firstname.lastname@example.org